I paid for cash and got charged the same amount on my gordmans account.Of course they cant help nor do anything about it.

I asked to look at the cameras and they said they have to go based on the receipt. Excuse me since when is it okay for a company charge you twice and it be legal. The store manager said he was going to look at the cameras came back suspicious said he had to contact higher authority.

Then called and said they wasn't going to do anything about it.Doesn't make since I mean its only 200 dollars but I refuse to double pay for "junk items".

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Gordmans. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $187 and wants Gordmans to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gordmans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1161720

Something is missing here. How could they charge your Gordman's account if you paid cash? In any event, dispute the charge and don't pay it if denied.

t.simpson_28
to rollo2016 #1161746

Well they asked me if I wanted a card and I would get 10% off my order, so I did.I payed in cash for my order, than a few weeks later I got a bill in the mail for the same amount that I already paid.

I talked to the Gordmans representative and he told me automatically it would be charged to the card but I shouldn't have paid cash.It's just a bunch of bs