5.0

Went into gordmans this evening to get a specific Christmas gift I had seen previously, on my way to check out I noticed a bottle of cologne and went to customer service to see if they had it in a smaller size the employee checked and said she did, I told her I would take it, she said I had to get the empty box off the shelf and bring it back up to her, so after searching all the shelves I finally found it and went back to customer service to purchase it , I Waited patiently while the lady ahead of me was talking to the cashier about restaurants and when she was finally done I went to step up and the manager who was on the phone the whole time decides to ask me if I had a exchange or return I politely said neither I just needed the colone that had been set aside for me he rudely said I could go to check out for that. I tried to explain that I had already waited 10 min and I was told to come back to pick up my item but he didn't even try to listen to me.

I Walked out and left the 2items there they not only lost a $70 dollar sale tonight but I won't be back! After being embarrassed when he didn't even know what was going on he could have told me that before waiting the whole time while he was paging people on the phone instead of helping his 1 cashier himself !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gordmans Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2016.

Comments